2021 marks Tabor Hill's 50 years of winemaking in Southwest Michigan! Tabor Hill has a storied history that includes many wine awards, fans like legendary comedian Bob Hope, and served at least five times at the White House beginning with President Gerald Ford’s tenure. This 50th-anniversary celebration honors that legacy, our reputation as a must-stop destination in southwest Michigan’s wine region, and our passion for creating unique varietals appreciated by wine lovers everywhere.
In addition to enjoying delectable dishes, the celebration continues with the release of a new 50th-anniversary limited-edition Lake Michigan Shore 2018 Meritage, which will be available on property and online.
These items will be available on a special menu, ale carte. Our regular dinner menu will be available Friday and Saturday, along with the Surf & Turf ($30) and Prime Rib ($25) specials.
- Artichoke Bread | $12 | Baked French bread topped with a spicy artichoke dressing, salami, and parmesan cheese.
- Mesquite Grilled Shrimp | $16 | Served in a tangy apricot sauce
- Maryland Soft Shell Crab | $18 | Pan-seared soft shell crab topped with a lemon beurre blanc.
- Baked Brie | $12 | Lightly baked and topped with chopped tomatoes, spice blend, and pesto sauce. Served with toasted French bread.
- Grape Leaf Salmon | $30 | 7 oz salmon filet wrapped in grape leaves, grilled, and served with a lemon beurre blanc. Served with wild rice and seasonal vegetable.
- Seafood Pasta | $30 | Shrimp and Scallops sautéed in garlic butter with a splash of vodka and tomatoes. Tossed with black squid-ink pasta.
- Filet Mignon | $38 | Marinated 7oz filet, pan-seared and served with mushroom demi-glace. Served with choice of baked potato/mashed potato/baked sweet potato and seasonal vegetable.
- Lamb Lollipops | $38 | Coffee crusted and pan-seared. Served with choice of baked potato/mashed potato/baked sweet potato and seasonal vegetable.