Date and Time
Wednesday Oct 26, 2022
5:30 PM - 5:30 PM EDT
ANNUAL DINNER MEETING
- Cash Bar/Appetizers /Networking (5:30-6:30 pm)
- Dinner/ Guest Speaker (6:30-7:30 pm)
- Member Awards, Installation of Officers & Board of Directors (7:30-8:00 pm)
Dinner Buffet-Style, Cash Bar (No credit card sales)
Caterer: Skip's Restaurant and Catering
- Grazing table of charcuterie, which includes meats, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, caprese-style tomatoes
- House-made cheesy artichoke and spinach dip (Served with house-made pita wedges)
- Fresh-baked dinner rolls with butter
- Tossed salad with three dressings: house-made Ranch, Blue Cheese and balsamic vinegar/olive oil
- Toppings on the side: croutons, cheese, onions, etc…
- Sliced prime rib - horseradish sauce on the side
- Chicken: grilled breast of boneless, skinless chicken on a bed of rice and spinach, topped with house-made Alfredo sauce, mushrooms and bubbly brown mozzarella cheese
- Blistered cherry tomato basil-pesto penne pasta sprinkled with Parmesan cheese
- A medley of grilled vegetables: zucchini, yellow squash, sweet peppers, onions, Brussels sprouts, drizzled with a balsamic reduction
- New York-style house-made cupcake-style individual cheeses cakes topped with fruit compote
Village of Grand Beach Hall
48200 Perkins Blvd
Grand Beach, MI 49117
Follow the blue balloons
Enter the Village of Grand Beach on Royal Avenue through the white gate. Follow the white post fencing as it bears right remaining on Royal Avenue. Pass through Crescent/Golf Road intersection.
Follow for .4 miles to - Perkins Boulevard. Turn right.
Pass through stop at Maple Ave.
Follow 200 yards uphill to golf course parking on right. Hall is located on second story.
Park on lawn or asphalt in parking lot area.
Enter via outdoor stairs at front of building
Handicap parking at rear - access by drive at left of building. Park behind building in grassy area.
Please carpool if possible.
TICKET OPTIONS Member Dinner Ticket: $70 Major Sponsorship: $700 (Table of 8) Minor Sponsorship: $100 2023 ANNUAL RECAP REPORT
Member Dinner Ticket: $70
Major Sponsorship: $700 (Table of 8)
Minor Sponsorship: $100
2023 ANNUAL RECAP REPORT
Harbor Country Chamber of Commerce
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm