As we wind down the holiday season and settle back into our normal routines, something we often enjoy is comfort food. Introducing Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant's “Little Taste of Home” dinner series, to fill our hearts & stomachs, and to keep us warm during these cold winter months. Beginning in January, we will highlight the delectable cuisine renowned to a particular region of the United States with a special à la carte menu, in addition to our regular menu offerings. The first regional dinner will be on Friday, January 28th, highlighting the Midwest!
This special dinner menu will only be available on Friday, January 28th, from 4 to 9 pm EST. Reservations are not required but are recommended. To make your reservation, please call our hosts at (269) 422-1161.
These items will be available on a special menu, ale carte. Our regular dinner menu will be available.
- Potato & Cheese Pierogi | Cheddar cheese and potato-filled dumpling, pan-seared and served with sriracha sour cream
- Twice Baked Potato Skins | Creamy, cheesy mashed potato, cradled in crisp salty skin
- Toasted Ravioli | Breaded deep-fried ravioli, served with marinara sauce
- Sweet Corn Fritter | Fried dough filled with pockets of sweet corn, served with sriracha sour cream
- Kansas City Smoked Ribs | Kansas City rub, slow-smoked, and glazed with a sweet and smokey BBQ sauce. Served with baked mac and cheese and grilled corn on the cob.
- Fried Walleye and Hush Puppies | Breaded and pan-fried golden brown, served with homemade hush puppies, Azteca blend, and seasonal vegetable.
- Breaded Pork Tenderloin | Berkshire pork tenderloin, breaded and pan-fried, topped with country pepper gravy, mashed potato, and seasonal vegetable.
- Cincinnati Chili | Bucatini pasta, topped with a hearty slow simmered chili, three cheese blend, chopped onion, and served with garlic toast.
Cocktail: Chicago Cocktail | Round Barn Distillery's Baroda Straight Bourbon, house triple sec, Angostura bitters, topped with our Sparkling Demi-Sec and an orange peel garnish.