5896 Sawyer Rd, Sawyer, MI 49125
Complimentary for Harbor Country Chamber of Commerce Members
- Get the first look at the newest event space in Sawyer!
- Drink some foamy peeks of brew from Co-host Seedz Brewery.
- Enjoy savory bites from Co-Host Classic Catering & Events.
- Announcements at 6 pm. Members are welcome to take the mic to make announcements.
- With large expansive spaces to explore, you are welcome to bring and register up to 8 people.
A building or house-like structure located next to or near a section of railroad for housing railroad workers, or for the storing and maintenance of equipment. Located in the heart of quaint, Sawyer, Michigan, Section House specializes in hosting weddings, special events, private or custom events, pop-up shops, photo shoots and more.
Seedz is a small-batched brewery dedicated to using 100% local grain and hops to make a beer inspired by the Belgian and German-styles. Owner and Brewer Ryan Ziarko, a New Buffalo native, built the tasting room in Union Pier in 2019 to provide a unique environment for family and friends to come together and unwind in the Harbor Country.
CLASSIC CATERING & EVENTS
A full-service catering and rental company proudly serving southwest Michigan and northwest Indiana for over 20 years! They not only provide the perfect menu, but also furnish any indoor or outdoor event space with rental items and unique decor. Including executive washroom units. Their event specialists’ attentiveness to detail makes you feel at ease all the way through to the event day. They take pride in maintaining strong relationships with local vendors. Make your next event a classic one to be remembered for years to come.