Approaching Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant, one may be struck by a sense of history and nostalgia, whether this is your first visit or your fortieth. It’s as if the breeze rustling through the vineyards is whispering bygone tales of charm and comfort, taste and experience.
These stories have been spun over our past 50 years as a beacon on the Southwest Michigan wine trail. We’ve built a legacy by serving wines cultivated from the hands that planted the grapes, fare created from ingredients grown under Michigan soil and sun, and people that prefer a hug over a handshake.
We’re proud of our past, but take each new day as an opportunity to change the course of our future—and yours. We’ve started with a fresh new look that offers a modern vibe while still paying homage to our roots. You’re invited to come experience the fruit of our vines among awe-inspiring views, and with people who make you smile.
- One of the most-renowned experiences in Southwest Michigan
- Discover a tour and tasting experience like no other
- Fresh and locally sourced flavors of our Chef's seasonal menus
- Discover the history of Tabor Hill with every sip of our fine wines
- A place for all occasions (weddings, corporate events, special occasions)